Sunday, March 18, 2012

First Card with Art Philosophy Cartridge

This is a card I made with my new Art Philosophy cartridge from Close To My Heart.  I want to show you that you don't necessarily need a lot of bling or embellishments to make a cute card.  The only thing I did do to enhance my card, was to run the paper through my Cuttlebug.



You can see on the card base that I used the Polka Dots Cuttlebug folder and the Divine Swirls folder for the blue mat.  On each of the starbursts, I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and then added one of the 3-D flowers from the AP cartridge.


For the inside of the card, I used the outside layer of the mat that I have on the front of the card.  I added a piece of white cardstock to write my message on.  This is one of the more simple cards I've made and I really like the way it turned out.  I think I will be using the Art Philosophy cartridge alot! 

I would be happy to tell you how to get this cartridge free!  Time is limited though.  Contact me before the end of this month for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment