Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Gift Card Holders

I made another 'visit' to SVGcuts.com and found these great gift card holders and a star ornament, so I had to get busy and make them all!



As you can see, the tree opens up and you just slip your gift card inside.  I know who's getting this one for Christmas!


I used my Cuttlebug and embossed snowflakes on the cream colored portion of the tree and added some sparkly Stickles.  Gotta have a little bling!


The next one I made was the 'book'.  The inside of the book slides out and is larger than the tree, so you could actually use it if you have a small gift, or use to to give cookies and candy.  I think I'm going to take a pop dot and stick it to the back of a gift card and just place in inside the book.  I also think I'm going to add another piece of Christmas paper on the inside of this book.  Not really liking the glaring white.

Last, is the star ornament.  This ornament is perfect for using up scraps of leftover paper.  I went through my stash and found everything I needed.  I can see several of these hanging on my tree this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment