Monday, February 8, 2010

Zebra Album and Gift Bag




This album was another gift I made for one of my nieces. The album covers are made with chipboard or any type of heavy cardboard...even empty cereal boxes can be used. I cut my chipboard to size and covered it with cardstock. I secured the cover and inside pages together using my Bind-It-All and black O-rings. I used my Plantin School Book Cricut Cartridge to cut out the letter R in the zebra print paper and then used black cardstock for the shadowed R. On the inside of the album I made a money holder for the most 'important gift' because she's been saving for a new cell phone.
She loves graffiti so I did a search for graffiti fonts for the title on the outside cover of the album.
There are thousands of free fonts on the Internet that you can download to your computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment